Friday, June 18, 2010

One Year Older

So today I am 25... I honestly never thought I would get to this age, not because of death, but because as a teen turning 25 was so far away, that I didn't realize it was coming closer. 

Today I have no plans, I was supposed to Wal-Mart to get some of the things we needed, but I ended up throwing up this morning, which made Nick and I miss the bus.  So Nick had to ride his bike to work, and I didn't have the dollars to go.  We decided it would just be best if I stayed at home, and if Nick remembered then he would bring home some food for us.

We might get to go out on Sunday, for dinner, but it really depends on Nick schedule, so for now I sit here and watch T.V. while dealing with a headache and upset stomach.  Thank goodness Lizzie is with Grandma, otherwise relaxing would have been out of the question.






Yesterday was my doctors appointment and Nick and Jenni got to go with me.  Jenni thought that hearing the heartbeat was strange, but I know she was glad to be there.  Then after that we went home and began the cleaning.  I helped were I could, mainly sitting on the couch helping with trash and what ever else Jenni wanted me to do.  She vacuumed the whole house and helped Nick move things around.  Nick tackled the kitchen and bathroom.  They then both tackled Lizzie's room (which was a mess) but now the house is clean and even though Nick and I do not have a working vacuum (Darren and Dad let us borrow one of theirs) we are hoping to keep it clean.  So far we are doing well.

I personally think it was the cleaning supplies that Nick was using yesterday that made me so sick today.  Lysol is not something that I personally like to smell, but Lizzie's room needed to be cleaned like there was no tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment