Tuesday, June 15, 2010

37 Weeks, 4 days & still hanging in there

So Monday has come and gone. 

Everything is well.  My bp lowered to 129/84 and I lost a pound!!!  I was so glad that I didn't have to end up at the hospital.  My doctor, Dr. Bodon, is sure that I could give birth any day now, because during the 30 minute non-stress test, I had about 7 strong contractions, and several minor ones.  Her goal is to get me to go as far as possible, having the tests once a week.  I think she start checking, to see if I am at dilated, on my next appointment, which is on Thursday.

Jenni is hopefully coming over tomorrow!  She has her college orientation, but she hopes to come over after that.  I hope she does too, because she really helps keeps me sane!!  Without her, I would be bored.  I mean even when we are doing nothing more then watching T.V. it's still nice having someone there to at least talk to!!

Nick is on standby for his work, letting them know that he could be getting that phone call any day now, and then he really will have to go.  His work has been very understanding about this whole pregnancy, and working with him to allow him to get to appointments and answer my phone calls.

Well today's post is sort of all over the place, but I at least wanted to update everyone and let them know what has been happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment