Monday, June 21, 2010

Next Monday!!

So it's official.  We will be inducing next Monday (6/28).  My doctor does not want me going to my due date, because she does not want to have to worry about what will happen to the baby between now and then.  So Nick and I will be leaving our home at 6 in the morning and getting hooked to a machine, blood drawn, IV placed, an epidural set up, and that drug (the name is skipping me, but it starts with a 'P') then about an hour after I am all hooked up, my doctor will come in and manually break my water. 

So I am told that having the baby induced can be worse (pain wise for me), plus having to have my water manually broken, which is why she plans on giving me an epidural, before she breaks the bag.  So we shall see what happens!!!  I'll keep everyone updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment