Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The horrible pleasures of trying to find work

So I've decided that I need to find a job, but with two children and a husband who works full time, there is no way that I can actually find a job outside of my home.  I mean to have an outside job, one would need to have childcare and in order to have childcare I would have to have a job to pay for it.  It's one of those never ending circles, which ends up just making you dizzy. 

I really don't know much about finding online jobs, but I do know what I don't want. 

1. I know I want nothing to do with those 'Get Paid to Take Online Surveys' because honestly no matter how much they promise, it's all just a bunch of fake bull.
2. I can't do anything via phone, because of my children.  There is just no way that I can take professional calls if my girls are in the background screaming their heads off.
3. Entering Data actually requires a certain Degree, which I clearly don't have...
4. Traveling is completely out...training or not.  I am a mother, a stay-at-home mother, who doesn't own a car.  I can't go anywhere for training.

But I mean in the end, what is there for me?  Honestly not a whole lot, because it seems that most online jobs seem more like a scam then actual chance for work.  And who honestly wants to enter their information on the one place where anyone can learn them?

So for now I may have to hold off on the jobs, but I'm hoping that by next year, I can get something while Kenna is in preschool, and Lizzie is in Kindergarten.  At least a part time job would be better then sitting at home all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment